Saturday 15 June 2013

Lolita 52 Challenge: Question #6

My Favourite Lolita Brand


As is probably obvious from all my posts, my favourite brand is Innocent World. The designs are really cute, and are easily worn in daily outfits without needing added frills to make it look more complete. A big plus for me is that the dresses fit me pretty well!

Here are some of my favourite pieces by Innocent World! But please note: I tend to follow the rule of "no more than 3 main items per brand" for my outfits, so most of these coordinations are a mixture of brands :D

Mannequin Snap: Grazia Crown
Innocent World's Grazia Crown JSK
Innocent World's Millefeuille Bolero

Innocent World Rose Stained Glass Skirt
Innocent World's Rose Stained Glass Skirt

IW's Royal Library JSK
Innocent World's Royal Library JSK


Of course, these are only some of my most recent favourites from this brand - there are other older pieces like Rococo Rose Border that are my favourites and are worn pretty regularly too!

Other favourite brands that I love, somewhat in order of preference (this tends to change every few months, but these few brands are always at the top of my list!):

1. Juliette et Justine
2. Alice and the Pirates
3. Metamorphose
4. Mille Fleurs
5. Victorian Maiden
6. Moi Meme Moitie
7. Angelic Pretty
8. Mary Magdalene (this is only at the bottom because I can't fit most of their stuff!)

No comments: