Tuesday 11 June 2013

Lolita 52 Challenge: Question #5

My wardrobe turnover

Generally speaking, in the past 3 years since I first started actively buying and wearing lolita clothes, my wardrobe has pretty much been in a mostly "incoming pretties" mode. I've put up a few closet cleaning posts and answered a few WTB posts, but mostly I just seem to be receiving new stuff ^^;

Loli Sale - Metamorphose Citron Soda OP Set

My few closet cleaning posts are actually more of letting go of pieces I know I will never wear. This happened mostly when I finally accepted that while I love looking at sweet lolita, it isn't a style that suits me very well. My true calling is Classic and Gothic! (Because I can't seem to coordinate anything else)

Innocent World 2012 Oddments Lucky Pack - Set B

I do have an addiction to Lucky Packs, especially Innocent World's Oddments LPs, so from the ones I've bought, I have a pretty sizeable collection of lolita clothes that are perfect for everyday wear. I haven't completely worn out any dresses to the point where I'd be embarrassed to be caught in them (though I think my favourite dress is very close ;_;) but it's only a matter of time before that happens...

I still can't decide what to do with those dresses! Maybe I can repurpose the fabric into something else, like lining for a baby blanket? The fabric sure is soft enough....

No comments: