Thursday 1 December 2011

Mannequin Snap: Blue, Cream & Brown Outfit

Hmmmm it's been a while since I posted this photo on my Flickr, and I seem to have completely forgotten about posting this on my blog!

I had this outfit on my mannequin for a really long time because I really like blue and brown together :) Such a sweet combination!


I was really excited about this outfit because this dress is one of my first brand pieces of clothing! It came with my first Innocent World lucky pack :) (Oooooh Lucky Pack posts - I need to start writing those as well!)

I really like pale blue and dark brown together, but everything looks black in this pic.... :/

Picture quality is awful coz it's an iPhone pic ^^;;; My camera was with my parents in Australia at the time.

Outfit Breakdown:
JSK: Innocent World
Blouse: Bodyline
Jabot: Innocent World
Shoes: Secret Shop
Bag: Midofi
Kachuusha: Innocent World
Parasol: Baby the Stars Shine Bright

No comments: