Saturday 24 March 2012

Outfit Snap: Non-Loli Coordinate for IW's Flora JSK

Wore out my new Innocent World Flora JSK today! Completely non-loli coordinate, but I'm super excited about wearing this dress :D It's so comfy and pretty!!

Non-Loli Coordinate for IW's Flora JSK


I decided to make it really grown-up looking by putting my hair in a bun and wearing pearl earrings. Nude shades for shoes and bag because I don't think I have shoes in the right shade of pink for this dress.

Since I was worried I'd be a little cold in the mall, I packed along my Stripe Chiffon Rose stole :)

I really like wearing this JSK like this - it makes for a very feminine and sweet casual outfit, and brings some lolita into my daily life without being a full-blown in-your-face coordinate ^^;

Dress: Innocent World
Shoes: Vincci+
Bag: Chanel
Necklace: Top Shop

No comments: