Monday 19 March 2012

Mannequin Snap: Warm Spring Outfit

I was playing around with the idea of wearing spring colours in a warm outfit and couldn't shake off the idea of a green and brown combination.

Just so happens, I've been dying to use my new matching green blouse & shoes from Bodyline, and thought that my new JSK from the Meta 2012 Winter LP would be perfect for the outfit in mind!


Mannequin Snap: Warm Spring

I used white accessories to lighten the outfit a little, and to tie in the pearl necklace.

Mannequin Snap: Warm Spring


I'm not so sure I quite like this outfit, but it turned out looking exactly like I imagined it, so I don't really know what's wrong XD;;;

I can't decide on the type of socks - plain white, or white with some brown patterns?

Blouse: Bodyline
JSK: Metamorphose
Shoes: Bodyline
Bag: Offbrand
Necklace: From my jeweller
Beret: Accessorize
Corsages: Surface Spell and Offbrand

No comments: