Sunday 25 March 2012

Mannequin Snap: Warm Spring Outfit - Take 2

I was staring at my brand accessories-that-came-with-some-stuff pile and had a sudden epiphany on how to adjust my Warm Spring outfit a little more!

Mannequin Snap: Warm Spring Take 2


I added a brown neck-ribbon to the blouse to give the outfit a bit more cohesiveness. With some brown on the blouse, it now doesn't look too much like two plain pieces thrown together (though it is, in fact, the truth hahaha) and more focus is brought to the neckline area, which I had thought too plain before.

I also added a pair of socks, simply because the colours matched the outfit perfectly XD;

Mannequin Snap: Warm Spring Take 2


One of the corsages in the previous outfit wasn't quite the right shade of brown for this outfit, so I took it out and replaced it with two other corsages that match this outfit better.

What do you think? I really like how this outfit turned out after the new changes!

(Oh, I changed the photo area for this outfit to right in front of my closet. My sister had pointed out to me that part of the reason why the previous outfit looked a little bland was because it was right in front of my wall, which is a more striking shade of green, which kind of washed out the rest of the outfit.)

Blouse: Bodyline
JSK: Metamorphose
Neck Ribbon: Innocent World
Socks: Metamorphose
Shoes: Bodyline
Bag: Camellia (Offbrand)
Hat: Accessorize
Corsages: Surface Spell
Necklace: Offbrand (handmade by my jeweller)

No comments: