Wednesday 20 January 2010

Pink & Pearls Sweet Lolita Outfit

I got a new parcel of stuff from In The Starlight last week, and decided to try out one of my new skirts.

Pink and white is such a classic combination for sweet lolita. Of course, with the white polka dots and lace on the skirt, wearing white was a foregone choice.

Pink & Pearls Sweet Lolita Outfit


The ITS petticoat I bought the last round wasn't actually enough poof for me, so I wore another petticoat underneath. The 2nd petticoat is actually a very thin, flimsy little thing, but underneath the ITS one, it worked wonders!

Just to show my bag. The frills are looking a little limp and sad there....
Pink & Pearls Sweet Lolita Outfit


The blouse looks kind of rumpled here, but it has a laced up back. That, and my awkward pose, may have contributed to rumpliness :P

Pink & Pearls Sweet Lolita Outfit


I decided to use pearl accessories to echo the faux pearl beads that decorate the skirt. If only I had a crown, then I could almost pass this off as a hime lolita outfit! Especially with that big big hair.... (New wig :P)

The blouse is also from In The Starlight, but is from an older purchase. I just haven't taken a photo of it till today ^_^ It fits well, and looks quite cute! Most importantly, it fits my arms and doesn't cut off the blood supply to my hands... :P


Outfit Statistics:
Blouse:
ITS
Skirt: ITS
Hairbow: ITS
Petticoat #1: ITS
Petticoat #2: tailor-made
Socks: Bodyline
Shoes: Bodyline
Bag: Coast
Necklace: Top Shop
Bracelet: uhh.. my mum's drawer? ^^;

No comments: