Saturday 7 April 2012

Mannequin Snap: Green x Black

I'm still trying to find an outfit for this blouse that doesn't look too sweet, and this is my most recent idea. I also really like the idea of wearing less common colour combinations together hahaha.


Mannequin Snap: Green x Black

Mannequin Snap: Green x Black


Still not liking it as much - I think my issue is the shoes. I'll probably wear them with black shoes! And most likely lacy tights as well. I have absolutely no idea if the headdress actually works well, but it looked better than the other headbands that I threw on!

Headdress: Innocent World
Blouse: Bodyline
Neck ribbon: Innocent World
Necklace: An Etsy shop I've forgotten (bought it at the local Etsy fair one Sunday)
Skirt: Innocent World
Bag: Innocent World
Socks: Bodyline
Shoes: Bodyline
Parasol: Jusco

No comments: