Friday 12 February 2010

A Coveted Item: Innocent World Bonnet

I haven't always been the biggest fan of bonnets, thinking they were a tad too childish for my liking. This was most likely because I'd only ever seen sweet lolita wearing bonnets, with pink frills or prints all over the place.

After seeing a few posts on Gothic Lolita coordinates by F*** Yeah Lolita, I found they could look wonderfully elegant enough for my tastes if they were made in the right sort of material, and worn with the right sort of clothing.

Of course, having first fallen in love with bonnets through an introduction to the Gothic Lolita style, I immediately wanted a black bonnet, which would go with just about everything in my loli closet, save two or three items.

I never really did go searching to the ends of the earth for a bonnet that I liked, but the one that kept popping up in my face, the one that really caught my eye was this Innocent World one.



I dream of having this. It would match so well with some of the outfits I have put together, combined with a few different accessories! It is especially tempting to buy this now, especially since it is currently on half-price offer. (Buyable here if you want to get me a nice surprise present :P Happy CNY?)

Should I get it?

FYI, Qutieland has a cheaper version of this bonnet.

No comments: