Monday 4 June 2012

Loli-Inspired Coord: Brown & Coral

On Saturday morning, I had a bit of extra time while waiting to leave the house for a facial, so I went a little wild with my outfit coordinaton ^^;;;

Loli-Inspired Coord: Brown & Coral


I wanted to wear this IW skirt (Versailles Rose in Chocolate) because it's just too cute, but I wasn't really sure what colour to coordinate with it. I just jumped on the first cardigan I saw that looked good with the skirt haha. I really like this colour combination - looks really bright! The flowers on the skirt also echo the coral of the cardigan.

I'm also wearing a half-wig today :)

I had actually completely forgotten that it was International Lolita Day on Saturday! Such a nice coincidence that I happened to choose a loli-inspired outfit for it :)

After the amazingly hectic work schedule I had this past month, it was really nice to spend a day for myself - facial, lunch with a friend, shopping, a massage, then dinner with my family <3.

Outfit Rundown:Wig, headband, cardigan: offbrand
Skirt: Innocent World
Bag: Hermes
Shoes: Vincci +

No comments: