Thursday 29 December 2011

Closet Count! Skirts - Patterned Beige/Cream/Yellow

Hmmm turns out I have enough skirts in the beige/cream/yellow range that I have to split this colour post ^^;;

1) Bodyline Stripes Skirt
Lolita Closet Count! Skirts: Brown - Bodyline Stripes Skirt

I honestly really hate the polkadot bow and waist ties that came with this skirt, but the bow is very conveniently hiding a hole in the skirt, so until I can find the time to crochet a few dark brown doilies to sew onto this skirt, I'm leaving it on.

2) Bodyline Beige Floral Skirt
Lolita Closet Count! Skirts: Cream-Yellow - Bodyline Floral Beige Skirt

I love this skirt!!! I'd buy it in all colourways if I could :D

3) Bodyline Beige Floral High Waist Skirt
Lolita Closet Count! Skirts: Cream-Yellow - Bodyline Floral High Waisted Skirt

This is actually the brown colourway of this skirt, but I never did figure out why it's called "brown" when the main colour is beige...

This is one gorgeous skirt! I love wearing this for non-loli outfits too :D I have a love/hate relationship with the bow at the top, and I can't decide at all on whether I ought to snip it off or not :/

4) Bodyline Yellow Strawberry Gingham High Waist Skirt
Lolita Closet Count! Skirts: Cream-Yellow - Bodyline Yellow Strawberry Gingham

I actually really like the blue colourway of this skirt as well. I have the JSK in pink, but I think the JSK doesn't suit me at all. The skirt is really cute though!

5) Bodyline Chocoberry skirt in beige
Lolita Closet Count! Skirts: Cream-Yellow - Bodyline Chocoberry

This is another skirt where I couldn't decide on the colourway! It was a toss up between beige and green, but I figured I have enough sweet prints in green :P Also, the polka dots look really cute on beige!

1 comment:

Usagi said...

amazing collection!
I have Bodyline Beige Floral Skirt in off-white