Monday 5 December 2011

Lucky Pack: Innocent World Halloween Set 2011

The 2nd lucky pack I bought this year was also from Innocent World - at such a great prices for a whole set, I just couldn't resist!

By the time I spotted the LP page, there wasn't much left - only pink! But as I said before, since I was looking to expand my pink closet, I didn't mind at all :D Here's what arrived!

1) Lupus JSK in Brown, Long version
I was absolutely ecstatic to receive this! I was already eyeing this JSK on the IW website (albeit in the Bordeaux version) so to get it in an LP was exciting for me :D I'm a little worried about the skirt length because I don't have a proper petticoat for it - time to make a new one I guess,

2) Dusty pink chiffon blouse with matching camisole, size L.
Ahh this blouse is just so pretty! Love the camisole as well - so comfy :D

3. Black flower headbow.
Simple and easy to use for everyday and casual wear!

4. Pearl & Ribbon barette
Super cute! Love the pearls XD

5. Socks! Can't have too many of them :D

Overall, I got all the common items that I see alot of people receiving as well, but I'm pretty happy with what I got!

No comments: