Thursday 15 December 2011

Closet Count! Skirts - Solid Blacks

I actually do have alot of black skirts, so I thought I'd divide them up into solid blacks and patterned blacks.

1) Rose Melody Rosa Crucifix in Black Embroidery on Black
Lolita Closet Count! Skirts: Black - Rose Melody's Rosa Crucifix Skirt

I really like this skirt alot, and the embroidery is gorgeous! It's a little too short for my comfort, but if I wear black tights, it looks okay :) Too bad it's made of a material way too warm for Malaysian weather!

2) Innocent World Ribbon Pintuck Skirt in Black
Lolita Closet Count! Skirts: Black - Innocent World Ribbon Pintuck Skirt

This skirt came as part of my very first Lucky Pack, and I was so excited about it! I'd been meaning to get a plain black skirt from IW for a long time, so this was just perfect :D When it first arrived, this skirt was really tight, but now it's become a very comfy fit.

3) In The Starlight Black Underskirt
Lolita Closet Count! Skirts: Black - In the Starlight Black Underskirt

A good, solid black underskirt for my collection, with a really pretty bustle back for overskirts :D I've been meaning to get the white version as well, but I kept putting it off and now they've closed down again.... ^^;;

Next up will be the patterned blacks!

No comments: