Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year 2012!

Just wanting to wish all of you a Happy New Year 2012!

My lolita resolutions for this year:
1) Wear lolita more often, even if it's just casual lolita out to meet friends. Or, at the very least, have more dress-up sessions in my room.
2) Go bargain hunting more often during sales to find offbrand loli-able items. Isetan has some really nice stuff! I got some cutsews for RM30 last year just by wandering around during sales.
3) Expand my brand side of my wardrobe. I'm perfectly fine with expanding through Lucky Packs!
4) Following on no.3, I'm determined not to miss Innocent World's Oddments LP this year! Even if I have to scrimp and save for it, I will buy it!
5) To lose enough weight that my bust can more comfortably fit brand JSKs. As it is, they fit pretty well but I'd prefer them to be a little looser.
6) I must book myself a nice weekend trip to Japan sometime this year, and spend the weekend hunting down various Closet Child outlets and other lolita shops!

What are your lolita resolutions? :)

No comments: