Sunday 12 May 2013

Mannequin Snap: Cream & Navy

Finally got my dream mannequin with movable arms! So I just had to throw on a quick coordinate for it :D

Mannequin Snap: Cream & Navy

The coordinate isn't quite complete just yet - I haven't received my navy bonnet and mary jane heels, and those ought to finish the outfit! I love how the outfit is turning out though - the bag and the bolero match so well!

(Eh JL, if you're reading this - this is the bolero that I said I can't wear because it makes my bust look a little to incredible ^^;)

I also have to give the accessories more thought - I'm abit out of touch with coordinating rings and bracelets for these outfits, as I tend to keep my accessories very simple.

Mannequin Snap: Cream & Navy

The necklace and ring were chosen on a really random theme - the JSK is Philharmonie Angel, which always remind me of orchestras and opera houses, which in turn reminds me of Phantom of the Opera. The chandelier is a salute to the falling-chandelier moment in the book, musical and movie. The ring was chosen because the lion's face reminds me of gargoyles, which also remind me of old churches and opera houses.

I wish I could do more justice to this dress! Need to take the time to come up with a better coordinate....

I also need to toss a few more petticoats onto this mannequin... One petticoat just isn't enough poof tbh ^^;

Er, don't mind the packet of papers under the stand! It kind of tilts a little XD;

Bolero, JSK, Hair Bows: Innocent World
Bag: Metamorphose
Shoes: LK Bennett
Necklace, Ring: Offbrand

No comments: