Wednesday 1 May 2013

Double Mannequin Snap! Bordeaux & Blue

I was changing the outfits on both my mannequins today and accidentally ended up with a pair that reminds me of older-sister-younger-sister themed outfits!

Double Mannequin Snap! Bordeaux & Blue

I actually just wanted to come up with coordinates for some stuff I'm thinking of selling, and the end effect was rather cute together. I wish the blue outfit was in pink, so it'd look even more big-sister-little-sister-pair, but as it is, the two outfits together kind of remind me of Margaret and Alice.

For the individual outfits:

"Older Sister" Outfit:

Double Mannequin Snap! Bordeaux & Blue

Double Mannequin Snap! Bordeaux & Blue

Headbow, Blouse, Vest, Skirt, Neck Ribbon: Innocent World
Parasol: BtSSB
Shoes: LK Bennett
Bag: Chanel
Tights: Offbrand

"Younger Sister" Outfit

Double Mannequin Snap! Bordeaux & Blue

Double Mannequin Snap! Bordeaux & Blue

Headbow, Cutsew, Skirt, Socks, Shoes: Bodyline
Parasol, Bag: Offbrand

2 comments:

Audronasha said...

They both Are lovely. I like the darker one more. But it's just because I'm into Goth and stuff :D

Priscilla said...

Thanks! ^^ I also prefer the darker one hahaha. The blue one is just there to create an outfit before I sell off the pieces.

I have a few more outfits that I have yet to post which might appeal to you :) They're a bit darker coloured, though not quite Gothic lolita ^^;