Saturday 23 March 2013

Mannequin Snap: Innocent World Rose Stained Glass Skirt

A friend of mine bought Rose Stained Glass on her trip to Japan last year and was very kind to sell it to me.

Here's my first full coordinate with it!

Innocent World Rose Stained Glass Skirt

It was a spur-of-the-moment thing when I decided I didn't want Royal Library to be on display for too long (one particular outfit was on my mannequin for months and had to be dusted off when I was changing Manny's outfit...). I'm actually really happy with how this outfit turned out! I think that bit of ruffle from the Josette skirt really brings it together.

Innocent World Rose Stained Glass Skirt

I'd wear this with lacy tights, an updo and plain pearl drop earrings. Haven't quite thought of a bag to match this with, but I'd probably use something white/cream/ivory and tie a navy blue scarf onto it.

Blouse, Underskirt: Mille Fleurs
Skirt, Hair Combs: Innocent World
Necklace: Juliette et Justine
Shoes: LK Bennett

No comments: