Wednesday 30 December 2009

Spending Money...

Written: 16th November 2009


For the first time in quite a long time, I bought something online.

This time, it isn't anything kimono-related. This time, I bought some loli clothes.

I bought them from this website called "In The Starlight". The sellers (very talented ladies!!) are from the US and tailor make the loli clothes to your measurements. So far, the pictures of their sewing looks very nice, and the quality of the lace looks good from what I can tell. I'm very much looking forward to having something that actually fits me without having to wear my kimono bra and body-shaper thing!

I ordered a short-sleeved blouse, matching long sleeves, a longer black skirt, and two headdresses. All of them were black because I rather like the idea of being a kuro loli for now. Well, that, and I'd just bought a pair of all-black loli shoes on Saturday :P

I requested that the skirt be made at a longer length so that it would look more mature. I'm hoping it'd go some way into making a good aristocrat outfit somehow ^^;;

The sellers said that it would take them about a week to finish the items and send them off, then it'll take another 2 weeks to get here. I'm hoping it wouldn't get lost amongst all that Christmas mail!! x_x I rather forgot about that when I ordered. Maybe I should email them again and ask if I can register for a tracking number?

Oooooh I can't wait for them to arrive!!!

No comments: