Wednesday 30 December 2009

Happy Christmas!

Written: 24th December 2009


Hi everyone! I just wanted to say..


HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!
May your dreams be merry and bright~



Happy holidays, too, everyone! ^_^

Just a small update, since I'm too excited over it to wait till later to post..:

Yesterday, I was hit with a sudden urge to buy wigs and what-not to achieve that incredibly cute head-of-curls look that the girls in the Gothic Lolita Bible have.

Today, I was wandering around a shopping mall during my lunch hour when I found a shop that sold clip on ponytail extensions! O_O I stopped by to have a look and bought a couple immediately, as it was quite a nice quality for a decent price (RM60!).

Once I got home, I had to try them on. I didn't put on any of my loli clothes, so please excuse the not-loli top ^^;;

The result:

Clip-On Ponytails

Clip-On Ponytails

Clip-On Ponytails


What do you think? I think I should tie the ponytails a little higher and hide the straight hair parts, but I'm still rather happy with the result!! XD XD

Btw I'm still sorting through my UK/Paris trip pics. I'll try to upload them as soon as I can! ^_^

Ta~

No comments: