Sunday 2 September 2012

Outfit Snap: Innocent World Antique Book JSK - with cream & black

Innocent World Antique Book JSK - with cream & black

Today’s coordinate :) I was wearing JSK for my sister’s birthday celebration dinner with a few friends of the family, and thought I’d just pop on a quick loli coordinate.

The bolero and JSK isn’t a great match (the lace is a little too bright for the JSK) but I hope I offset that with offwhite OTKs! I would’ve been happier with some offwhite flowers in my hair, but I’d forgotten about them ^^;

JSK, Headbow: Innocent World’s Antique Book JSK in Black
Bolero, Bag: Innocent World
OTKS: Metamorphose
Shoes: Bodyline
Earrings, Parasol: Offbrand

Note to self: this JSK & bolero combo is really REALLY warm. Do not wear out in the summer sun! >_<”

No comments: