Sunday 18 March 2012

Mannequin Snap: Casual Sweet Roses

This outfit was up on my mannequin for quite a while, and I thought I'd just take a quick snap before changing the outfit.

Mannequin Snap: Casual Sweet Roses


It's looking a little deflated at the bottom, but the petticoat's been squished a few times. I kinda like the idea of wearing this sort of casual outfit out, but I don't really like how sweet loli looks on me hahaha.

There's a pair of matching bright pink shoes, but I can't dig them out from where I've hidden them lol.

The necklace is something I recently dug out from a really old jewellery box :) I think I've had this necklace since I was about 10 years old haha :)

Cutsew: Bodyline
Skirt: Bodyline
Bag: Bodyline
Beret: Accessorize
Corsages: Surface Spell
Necklace: Offbrand

No comments: