Sunday 21 February 2010

Bodyline Shopping Spree

O_O I've just been on a Bodyline shopping spree. I've been toying around with the idea of buying a few things on Bodyline, as I really needed a couple of pairs of shoes and some bags, but kept putting it off, trying to decide what exactly it was that I wanted.

I recently saw someone in a Bodyline dress that looked far better in real life than in their stock photos, so I decided to take a chance and buy something.

Amongst my new purchases was this pair of shoes. I actually need the black version far more, but they don't have anymore of it in size 23.5 or 24, so I thought I'd buy these in 24 and see how they fit.


I bought the pink version of this bag, simply because it's so cute! And it'll match whatever pink items I have in my loli-closet XD


I've spent a month drooling over this bag. Once I get that pair of all-black shoes I need, I can finally start dressing in a proper gothic lolita style!


I've been kind of hesitating over this dress since I first saw it months ago because of the black-and-white-can-be-ita thing. Don't know why I decided to buy it now, but at any rate, I think just snipping off some of those satin bows would make it look better.


I bought the pink version of this dress, but I'm also very taken with the yellow version. If this turns out looking nice, I think I'll buy a skirt with the yellow colourway of this print.


I can't wait for them to arrive!! When they do, I'll have at least 3 new outfits to try on straightaway~~ XD

No comments: