Tuesday 12 January 2010

Brown Gingham Outfit

This is the second outfit from my dress-up session a while ago.


Brown Gingham Lolita Outfit

Brown Gingham Lolita Outfit


I really like this brown gingham skirt, so I was very excited to get it. Of course, having heard that I would need a differently shaped petticoat for A-line skirts, I bought one from ITS.

I wasn't really in the mood to wear all white-and-brown with white blouse, white socks and brown shoes, so I paired it with my white GLP blouse with black neck-ribbon. I also gave it a slightly darker feel with black stockings, shoes and hairbow.

Uhhh the book was a random accessory I snatched up right before taking the pics, because my hands felt oddly empty and I haven't got the right bag for this outfit ^^;;; I feel like it makes this outfit look a little cosplay-ish, or too into the librarian fetish look, but oh well. I like it!

Oh, and ummm please excuse the skirt's unironed state ^^:;;;;

What do you think?

Outfit Statistics:
Blouse:
GLP
Skirt: In The Starlight
Kachuusha: In The Starlight
Petticoat: In The Starlight
Stockings: Boots
Shoes: Marks & Spencer

No comments: